colgaffneyis stuff is out of our garage, and we have managed to get our stuff out of it as well. So we are able to put both cars in it. Still to do:
- Put away all the wool plaids that have been drying in the basement.
- Clean the rust off some of my tools that were caught in the rain at Mankato.
- Clear my workbench (At least far enough that I can use it).
- Finish the froe club that I made at Mankato. It is actually usable now, but the handle could use some more work.
- Revise the notes on Scottish and Irish Gaelic from my talk at Mankato. I was quite gratified by the interest shown by my fellow members. I will submit the notes to colgaffneyis newsletter and put them up on my website.